I haven't been on or posted a ride in a while, so here one is. I didn't have a good camera (forgot it ) so has to rely on really bad cell phone camera.
Anyway, the ride was about 120 miles, about half & half pavement & off road. We went up oak creek canyon, then left on a forest road. There are a lot of cool overlooks & i got a few pics. The trails were dry, rocky, & several of them were maintained. We had to dodge the cagers a lot.. on Friday there were a lot of people going camping. Anyway, here's the map, route, & a few pics.
Rides & reports of motorcycle adventures..
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (24)
- 10/5/07 garland prairie
- 5/23/07 jerome-oak creek canyon loop
- 5/15/07 jerome-orme ride
- 4/28/07 oak creek canyon overlooks
- 5/2/07 prescott-crown king ride
- 10/25/07, mogollon rim & west clear creek canyon
- schnebly, morman rain ride, 8/4/07
- stoneman lake, cedar flats, morman lake loop, 6/28...
- Az rim road, 7/24/07
- s. rim grand canyon, 8/20/07
- ▼ October (10)